At Barcelona Spine Center, it is our main responsibility to guarantee the well-being and safety of our patients and our staff.
We are deeply concerned about the Covid-19 and have implemented a series of measures to avoid infection in order to continue offering our services:
Since March 13th:
- All our staff is equipped with individual protection equipment (mask and gloves).
- Protective screens are installed on the reception.
- Minimum protection distance is established between the chairs in the waiting room.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available for all visits.
- Maximum punctuality with appointments to minimize waiting time.
- Promotion and increase of online visits and consultations.
We have implemented a special admission screening to identify NOT Covid-19 / Covid-19 patients as a part or our standard preoperative tests and visits.
If the Covid-19 tests are positive, the patient would be treated and the surgery would be postponed until the patient’s full recovery.
If the results are negative, we would go ahead with the surgical process.
All this makes Barcelona Spine Center a safe and contagion-free environment for your health.