- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
1. Data controller:
INSTITUTO CLAVEL, S.L.P. (B65134819)
Plaza Alfonso Comín, 5-7 (Consultation rooms 016 – 020)
08023 Barcelona (Spain)
Data Protection Officer:
Lant Abogados (Lant Advisors, S.L.P.)
Contact details: email@example.com
You are also informed that, as a member of GRUPO CLAVEL, once you are registered in our databases, your personal data will be made available to the group’s parent company (INSTITUTO CLAVEL, S.L.P.) and other group companies (see companies in: LEGAL NOTICES LINK) for organisational, corporate coordination and internal administrative purposes and to send corporate newsletters.
2. Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
- CONTACT FORM (GENERAL INFORMATION AND APPOINTMENTS)
- Purposes: To provide you with a means of contacting us and responding to your information requests and/or checking availability and arranging a visit. If you tick the acceptance box, to send you information on products, services and activities of GRUPO CLAVEL, including via electronic means.
- Legal grounds: The user’s consent when requesting information by means of our contact form and ticking the acceptance box for the sending of information.
- Storage: It will be stored until your request has been resolved, either by using our form or answering by email, if no new processing has been generated. In the case of you accepting commercial information, until you cancel your subscription.
- CONTACT FORM (ASSESSING THE CASE)
- Purposes: To provide you with a means of contacting us and answering your requests for information and, if applicable, to conduct an initial assessment of your case, which requires processing health and medical record data. If you tick the acceptance box, to send you information on products, services and activities of GRUPO CLAVEL, including by electronic means.
- Legal grounds: The user’s consent when requesting information using our form or when requesting an assessment of their clinical case.
- Storage: Until your request has been resolved by using our form or answered by email and during the case assessment, if no new processing has been generated.
- SENDING OF A CURRICULUM VITAE BY EMAIL OR VIA THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Purposes: To have your curriculum so you may participate in current or future personnel selection processes and to check the references presented.
- Legal grounds: The user’s (candidate’s) consent when they send us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
- Recipients: GRUPO CLAVEL companies, to increase the possibility of hiring.
- Storage: Throughout the personnel selection processes and for a maximum of 1 year for future selection processes.
- SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Purposes: To send you our newsletter, information and advertising regarding GRUPO CLAVEL products, services and activities which may be of interest to you, including by electronic means.
- Legal grounds: The user’s consent when subscribing to our business communications and/or newsletters.
- Recipients: GRUPO CLAVEL companies to inform you about GRUPO CLAVEL products, services and activities.
- Storage: Until the interested party revokes their consent and requests they be unsubscribed from the service.
- REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION AND DOUBTS OR QUERIES SENT BY EMAIL, TELEPHONE OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS.
- Purposes: To answer your information needs, deal with your requests and answer any queries or doubts.
- Legal grounds: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address or any other means available.
- Storage: Until your request has been answered or doubts resolved by email or other means, if no new processing has been generated.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or render the services that can be contracted and therefore any failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to you correctly nor provide the service requested.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential, will be used solely internally for the purposes described and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required, and in the following cases.
- Corporate newsletter and the sending of business information and advertising: Among GRUPO CLAVEL companies to send information and advertising regarding the products, services and activities of all GRUPO CLAVEL companies.
- Candidates’ curriculum: Among GRUPO CLAVEL companies to provide the maximum possibility of hiring and, if applicable, to personnel selection companies to assess candidatures.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously.
Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data:
- Plaza Alfonso Comín, 5-7 (Consultation rooms 016 – 020), 08023 Barcelona (Spain)
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
This webpage uses own and third-party technical, customisation, analysis and advertising cookies which process connection and/or device data together with browsing habits to facilitate browsing, analyse website usage statistics and advertising proposes.
As a result, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we have requested your authorisation to use them and informed you of same.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
7. Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.