- Who is the processor of your data.
- The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
- What is the legitimisation for their processing.
- The length of time we store the data.
- Who your data are assigned to.
- What your rights are.
INSTITUTO CLAVEL, S.L.P. (B65134819)
Pl. Alfonso Comín, 5-7 (Consulta 209 – 210)
08023 Barcelona (ESPAÑA)
Data Protection Officer:
Lant Abogados (Lant Advisors, S.L.P.)
PURPOSES, LEGITIMISATION AND STORAGE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA SENT VIA THE:
– Purpose: To provide the means for contacting us and answering your requests for information and to send you information about our products, services or events including by digital media, if you check the acceptance box.
– Legal grounds: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of information.
– Storage: Once your request has been resolved via our form or answered by email, if no new processing is generated. Having accepted the receipt of commercial communications, until the user requests their de-registration.
SENDING OF CURRÍCULUM VITAE BY EMAIL OR THROUGH OUR FORM
– Purpose: To have your curriculum to take part in our personnel selection processes and verify the references provided.
– Legal grounds: The user’s consent when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
– Storage: The information will be kept throughout the personnel selection processes in progress and during 1 year for future processes.
– Purpose: To send out our newsletter, information and advertising for our products, offers, discounts or events including by digital media.
– Legal grounds: The user’s consent when subscribing to our newsletter.
– Storage: Until the user requests being unsubscribed from the service.
SENDING OF EMAILS
– Purpose: To answer your information requests, deal with your requests and answer any inquiries or doubts. In case of sending a Curriculum Vitae by email, to have your curriculum to take part in our personnel selection processes.
– Legal grounds: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address or when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
– Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated. In case of sending a Curriculum Vitae, the information will be kept throughout the personnel selection processes in progress and during 1 year for future processes.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES FOR A FAILURE TO DO SO
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
In general, it is absolutely forbidden to provide personal data of children aged under 14 without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or render the services that can be contracted and therefore any failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to you correctly nor provide the service requested.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time after granting it for the processing of their data. Under no circumstance does withdrawal of consent affect the execution of the subscription contract or the relations established previously.
Likewise, you may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
Where and how to exercise your Rights: By writing to the party concerned at their postal or electronic address (provided in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and with regard to which personal data.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
This webpage uses own and third-party technical, customisation, analysis and advertising cookies which process connection and/or device data together with browsing habits to facilitate browsing, analyse website usage statistics and advertising proposes.
As a result, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we have requested your authorisation to use them and informed you of same.
You can find further information in our Cookies Policy.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.